The Chesapeake Bay Balloon Festival is here!
Join us at Triple Creek Winery in Easton, Md!
Gates are open from 4 PM until 9:30 PM
Friday-Sunday, August 25th-27th, 2023.
NO TICKETS WILL BE SOLD AT THE GATE. PLEASE HAVE YOUR BARCODE TICKET PASS READY
THIS WILL HELP TO ENSURE TRAFFIC FLOW PROGRESSES. IF YOU CANNOT FIND YOUR TICKET, PLEASE STEP OUT OF LINE SO THAT OTHERS MAY PROCEED THROUGH THE GATE. ALSO BE PREPARED FOR FULL BAG SEARCH. REVIEW THE WHAT TO BRING PAGE IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR DOUBTS.
General admission ticket holders: Hot Air Balloon Activities happening throughout the afternoon/evening include Tethered Rides ($25 adults/$15 children), Balloon History Artifacts/Presentation, Balloon Glow. Live Bands. Artists Village (Artists & crafters). Local Craft Beer and Wine. Food Trucks. Kids Village (additional fees for face painting, games, bouncy houses, etc.).
For more information about what you can/cannot bring to the festival, please be sure to check our “What To Bring” page.
In addition to General Admission tickets, The Chesapeake Bay Balloon Festival Balloonists are offering on a first come, first served basis, the opportunity to book a flight on one of our Balloon Ascensions! These are happening twice per day, morning and evening, and will need to be booked directly with our participating Balloonists. Click here to make reservations
Festival Schedule: Daily Friday-Sunday, August 25th-27th, 2023
- 5:30 AM Saturday & Sunday: Gates open. Balloon Flight Passenger Check In. Gate admission for Balloon Launch Spectators*** (See below for details if you wish to view the launch)
- 6:00 AM Saturday & Sunday: Approximate Balloon Launch window (Weather Permitting)
- 4:00 PM to 8:00PM Gates Open: Balloon Activities including Tethered Balloon Rides*, Artists Village, Kids Village, Beer/Wine, Food Vendors, and Live Bands
- 4:00 PM to 8:30 PM Tethered Balloon Rides (Weather Permitting; $25 Adults & $15 Kids)
- 4:30 PM – 5:30 PM Balloon Flight Passenger Check In at the Balloon Ride Tent
- 4:00 PM to 8:30 PM Live Music Performances
- 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM Balloon Flight Window (Weather Permitting)
- 8:00 PM Last Call for Wine & Beer Tents
- 8:30 PM Food, Arts & Crafts, Kids Activities Vendors Closed
- 8:30 PM to 9:00 PM Balloon Glow (Weather Permitting)
- 9:30 PM Festival Grounds Close
- Separate reserved un-tethered Balloon flights available each day of the festival at a separate cost. Please visit Balloon Flight Reservations for more details and to make your reservation.
- There is no admission fee to view the Morning Balloon Flight launches on Saturday and Sunday morning. Gates open at 5:30am, with expected take-off at approximately 6:00am +/-. Please note, you MUST EXIT the Winery AFTER LAUNCH. There will be no spectators allowed on the festival grounds past 6:30am NO PETS. NO DRONES. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- This schedule is subject to change without notice.
Chesapeake Bay Balloon Festival is August 25th, 26th and 27th, 2023!
All ballooning activities including static display, tethered rides and balloon flights are weather-dependent. The decision to inflate hot air balloons is made just prior to the scheduled ballooning activity. Please note that due to the popularity of our festival, our admissions booths will close when we reach maximum capacity. This is a decision out of our control and made by local law enforcement. This is an advanced ticket sale event and no tickets will be sold at the gate.
Tickets are non-refundable.